Sunday, April 25, 2010

Journey to Thirty #11 - Realization: What do I want?

"What do you want?" At 3:45pm on Thursday April 15th, God asked me that question. It hit me with such an undeniable force I had to start writing immediately. So, in the times of technological wonderment, I picked up a pen. I need to get my thoughts out old school.
What do I want? That's an intimidating question. I want to answer it correctly. I don't want to put the wrong energy in the universe.
I want success with stability, love, respect, and trust. I want good health and laughter. I want my son to have all these things. I want them for my friends and family. I want them for all of us, everyone.
I want to better develop my niche and grow my business. I want to leave a mark on the world. I want to make decisions that will positively affect more people than I can even imagine.
I want to see past limitations designed by simple minded people. I want to explode through the glass ceiling.
I want romance. I want to be in love. I want a traditional family for myself and my son. I want my family to be strong and healthy. I want us to live happily ever after for as long as God allows.
I want peace. I want to be void of gossip, drama, and chaos.
I may just want it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment