Tuesday, May 19, 2009

I can't die, because I have far too much to live for

I have made major changes in my life lately. I quit smoking. I'm working diligently to loss weight, tone up, exercise, and get healthy. I have committed myself to this business, blaisedENVY. I'm putting more into my relationship with God. I have made major changes and adjustments in my life.

Why???

I have this amazing son I want to watch grow into an amazing man. I have dreams unfulfilled. I have plans. I have too much to live for to worry about dying. That's it. I can't die, because I have far too much to live for.

Be blessed because God is real! Even though I am an emotional wreck, I know that. This is why I am so confident I can beat my issues and keep growing to be an amazing woman.

Amen

2 comments:

  1. Best wishes on quitting smoking! You will NEED to stay in prayer to get that done. It is very hard, the nicotine is SOOOO addictive! We all have things that we need to work on. I know I had to reevaluate many thing once I had my son, who is now almost a year. I understand the weight loss struggle, for the first time in my life I have had to work at getting weight off and post-baby fat! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!!! for you, I quit smoking 2 months ago after 18 years. I also started working out and made changes in my diet, Mostly I read labels now and cut all the hydrogenated fat out, basically if its not real I don't eat it. Good luck on your journey to health.

    ReplyDelete