Wednesday, April 22, 2009

God wants me to know...the time is now

I am really enjoying this Facebook application. If you are a Facebook member add this app to your profile too.

On this day in your life, it's time to STOP going through the motions of living, and START living. Are you willing to do that now? Or are you going to wait until all life energy drains out of you and your loved ones who are trying to support you at this very moment? You were not born to follow rules and regulations. Living starts with dreaming. So dream, dream friend, and let dreams show you the path to your bliss.

WOW

2 comments:

  1. I am a new follower from MBC. Your jewelry is yummy and I have *hearted* your shop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the reminder.
    Thank you for being a friend on my blog.
    Have a great day.

    Lori

    ReplyDelete