Tuesday, April 28, 2009

God wants me to know...that He has an important purpose for me, and made everything possible for me to succeed

That's not to say it's an easy purpose, or a convenient one. It might very well seem hard or even impossible, but it only looks that way. The truth is that one day you will look back and see how all the pieces fit together. And how your life has been a complete and utter success.
This is so true! Everything in my life has happened with good reason. It's just been important for me to step back and see those reasons. So often life's changes or setbacks infuriate us. We don't look at the reasons and growth opportunities in those changes or setbacks. Everything happens for a planned reason. There are no coincidences with God.
Let go, and let God!

2 comments:

  1. I agree. . .KUDOS to U!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful post!!! I'm your newest follower from MBC!

    ReplyDelete