Saturday, April 25, 2009

My son runs cons.


So tonight Blaise came running into the room after breaking one of the many things he broke today. He was whinning, why I often refer to him as Whinner. He came running to me saying he was a bad boy. My heart was broken. I repeatedly told him he wasn't a bad boy. He's a very good boy that sometimes does bad things. So while we hugged and I felt like the world's worst mother ever, he tricked me into a promise of a scooter and a mini bag of Skittles, a Tootsie Roll Pop, and three plastic filled eggs from a Easter bag owed to someone else. With his guaranteed scooter and goodie bag, he climbed out of my lap and damn near skipped to his room. He got me!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog. Glad I gave you a few laughs. And holy cow--he did get you! I think the most I ever got out of my mom was a barley lollipop. Eww!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol...he sounds like me with my mom...I just got a laptop today! I'm so happy. I'm pretty sure I skipped out of the store.

    ReplyDelete