Saturday, March 14, 2009

Blaise has a new school

So, Blaise is officially a day school student starting Monday. I'm very excited for him. He misses going to school and having fun with his school friends everyday. This is good. He's learning more and more everyday and needs some where to use this new knowledge. Mommy teaches and encourages, but it's different coming from a teacher in a school. So really I'm giddy about my little boy returning to educationville, but what am I gonna do with myself?

As much as I'm driven crazy, tired out, and sleep deprived, I'm used to being with him all day. I don't really know what to do with myself without my kid in tow. I'm nervous. I'm about to start a new job, looking at some major changes as far as my biz, and trying to make some lifestyle changes. I am not without something to do. It's just that it will really be without my son for many of the hours of the day. That kind of freaks me out! I'm going to miss Blaise all day. I'm really happy for him. I'm really excited about the fun and learning he's going to get each day, but I'm also a little sad and will be a little lonely.

Maybe it's time for Mommy to grow up?!

No comments:

Post a Comment