Wednesday, March 18, 2009

It's me o'clock


Today is not enough for me! This place, location and moment in time, are not enough for me! I think my sedentary mentality has been my downfall. Look at where the world is! Global anything is attainable! I have no outside limitations that I cannot get past. So, now is the time to change my place in life. Right now!

That's scary, but if I don't take hold of my destiny life is going to pass me by. I'm not going to look back over my life with regrets. I will not have regrets. I refuse. I will shake things up. I will be a force!

I am a passionate, beautiful, talented woman. I typically never compliment myself. I praise my company, my child, and the energies around me, but seldom to I just praise myself. That stops now! Because at the end of the day I do think highly of myself. I am full of faults, but I'm not all bad. I am so many amazing things and realistic about both my pros and cons. So again, I'm having realizations and making my time now!

No comments:

Post a Comment